Sales Specialist Advisor - ATL
We offer a base salary ($ 40,000) + uncapped commissions (On target earnings of $ 65,000)
We are looking for a sales advisor who must be located in Atlantic Canada, in either NS,NB NL, or PEI
Would you like to be a part of a Canadian company helping Canadian businesses grow their online presence?
If your answer is yes…
- We offer a competitive base salary and uncapped commissions / ongoing sales incentives and bonuses
- Salary and commissions paid bi-weekly
- Remote-Work from home!
- Benefits from day 1
- We contribute to a company defined pension plan
- We offer free access to over 5000 courses and training videos for personal development and online courses according to your personal interests.
- 3 weeks paid training
- 3 weeks vacation
- Work alongside a collaborative sales team with a proven track record
- You work from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday. No weekends!
- Laptop provided to you
Yellow Pages is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Inside Sales Representative to join our Inside Sales team.
Are you an energetic individual with a natural ability to persuade, negotiate, and sell?
Are you interested in learning more about digital advertising?
Do you have some experience working with targets and would be comfortable making 50-100 outbound calls per day?
This role is 100% over the phone, (cold calling) B2B, from the first point of contact until you close the sale, it is as simple as that!
Are you hungry to make money and have strong communication skills that translates well over the phone? Then this might be the job for you!
Who we are:
- We are the biggest Canadian company in digital marketing!
- We are Facebook Partners and Google Premier Partners
- Yellow Pages online and mobile app directory is used by more than 8 million Canadians each month
Now, what will you be selling?
The role of a sales specialist advisor is to help small to medium businesses with their digital marketing strategy. You understand everything about your client's activities and objectives, and you will then recommend the most appropriate solutions, for example:
- A new website
- A presence online (Yellow page directory)
- Google advertising ads
- A presence on Facebook and / or Instagram
- Photos and / or videos
- You can also sell a presence in the most famous printed phone book (yes, they are still printed and widely used in many regions!)
Don't worry if you don't currently know much about advertising. Our experienced trainers are eager to help you succeed by teaching you everything you need to know about digital marketing in our paid training class (3 weeks). You will also have ongoing support.
Okay! But who am I going to sell exactly?
Our customers are small and medium businesses across Canada, from Vancouver to St John's and everywhere in between! These are plumbers, dentists, real estate agents and pizza places, to name a few. You are a hunter (find and scout new clients) ready to sign up new businesses!
We have an awesome sales environment!
You can share your screen with clients during your sales calls which make your presentations feel more personalized.
You are surrounded by supportive colleagues and a sales team, meaning you are never alone if you need support.
You can get support from your manager, coach, or colleagues at the tip of your fingertips virtually by chat or video chat.
If growth is important to you, Inside sales may be the first steppingstone to move into other avenues within the organization, including Outside Sales, Website / Content Fulfillment, Sales Coach / Trainer, Management, and more! Growth and personal development are strongly encouraged at Yellow Pages.
Want to join our next class on August 23 2021? If you think you may be a good fit based on what you have read, please send us your resume now!
We look forward to hearing from you.
About Yellow Pages
We've been in the game since 1908 and we continue to transform to offer our 125,000 clients the best possible products and services. We foster business relationships between Canadian small-to-medium businesses and their prospective customers. We do this by providing tailored, locally-relevant digital media and marketing solutions designed with both in mind. Over 76% of our revenue is generated by digital solutions.
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have cold calling sales experience?
- Do you reside in the Atlantic region?
- sales: 1 year (preferred)