Cornershop is an on-demand grocery delivery app that delivers an hour of free time to your door along with your groceries. We are a fast-growing start-up currently delivering millions of avocados to happy customers throughout Latin America and Canada and just like your eyes and nose, we keep growing. That's why we are looking for a Community Manager to join our Toronto team.
If Cornershop were a company from the 90s, our Community Manager would be responsible for updating photos and stories in the company newsletter. Luckily, it's the 21st century and the most 90s thing you will do is commute to the office every morning. Except for now...since we're working from home in a very 21st century fashion.
What you will be doing?
Our Community Manager will:
- Monitor our social media accounts in Canada
- Help, interact with and pay attention to our social media community
- Plan content and provide direction to the creative team
- Develop improvement strategies for key KPIs
- Share relevant insights for communication and business
What we are looking for?
- Excellent written communication
- Proven social media experience ideally a minimum of 2 years experience
- The ability to communicate complex ideas
- High level of creativity, a love for memes and Internet culture
- Fluency in (Canadian) French required
At Cornershop, we are dedicated to promoting an inclusive, accessible environment, where everyone feels valued, respected and supported. We continue to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve.
If you require an accommodation to complete the application process, please contact Cornershop HR. Please provide your full name and contact info and details regarding your request.
Job Type: Full-time
- Social Media: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19