Join our team, where drivers are customers!
We are a mid-size company located at 100 I-XL Crescent in Lockport, MB just 10 minutes North of Winnipeg.
We are currently recruiting Permanent, Full Time Long Haul Truck driver positions.
Our areas of operation are, but not limited to, California and Arizona with returns to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta.
Requirements, Skills and Education:
- Class 1A driver’s license with one year of experience.
- Able for entry to the United States
- Travel for extended periods of time, approximately fifteen to twenty five days at a time
- Ability to operate and drive articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
- Ability to plan travel schedules and routes, use atlases and other trip planning aids such as GPS
- Mountain driving experience considered an asset
- Clear Criminal Record check
- Drivers Abstract with three or less violations
- $2,000.00 Sign on Bonus!
- Competitive 0.43 - 0.47 RPM with added incentives and bonuses.
- Average 11,000 miles per month
- Quarterly and Annual bonus program with potential earnings up to $3000.00 annually
- Paid picks/drops, detentions, layovers, delays, border crossings
- After three months employment we offer a health benefits package (medical, dental, disability & life insurance)
- Vacation pay of four percent, approximately two weeks of time after one year employment
Agri-Fresh is an equal opportunity employer, and we invite all interested applicants to apply online at www.agrifresh.ca
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- mountain driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- snow/ice driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- manual transmission: 1 year (Required)
- cross border: 1 year (Preferred)
- Articulated Truck Driving: 2 years (Required)
- cl (Required)