Rapidly Growing Panel Fabricator is looking for a smart, driven, and dynamic outside sales person to sell a revolutionary new product to the construction industry. We are the leading developer, manufacturer, and supplier of an innovative and integrated stone panel cladding system that is rapidly being adopted by leading architectural firms, developers, and builders in North America and around the world. Our company is currently growing at over 100% each year to meet the high demand… but we are only scratching the surface of market potential.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, proactive, intuitive, creative, quick thinking, analytical, organized, and who has a strong technical/mechanical aptitude. We expect you to be able to develop your own opportunities, but we will provide you with most of your leads, so you can focus on meeting with prospective customer and closing business. This will be done through product presentations, demonstrations, consultations, and the development of application solutions. Our cladding system is so good that this will not be difficult to do… if you have the right mindset, creativity, communication skills, and persistence to do it. You will not be “pushing” a product. You will actually be coming up with application solutions to help our clients create better and more attractive buildings and residences… all while reducing their costs by 15-20%. The sale is relatively easy once prospective customers understand the product and how it can be used to optimize their project’s results.
You will be well compensated for each sale. There is no cap on your income. If you work hard, you’ll be able to blow away our minimum sales targets. On top of everything, we will provide you with a comprehensive, 6-month training program to further develop your sales skills and your ability to develop application solutions to close more business.
We are an equal opportunity employer with a great company culture. We believe in rewarding you for your personal performance, your ability to get along with our team members, and your contribution to our dynamic company culture.The successful candidate will join our team in Etobicoke, and report to the group’s Project Manager.
*- Must be a highly motivated individual with excellent analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills
- Must be organized, confident, goal oriented, and have excellent time management skills
- Must have strong closing skills and be detail oriented
- Must posses a technical aptitude and an ability to convey complex ideas in simple, clear language
- Must possess excellent communication skills… both verbal and written
- Must be results-driven, and be effective working independently
- Must have a professional appearance and demeanour.
- Must be willing to invest time toward self-improvement in order to achieve and surpass goals.
*- Develop extensive product and application knowledge about our cladding system
- Use product and application knowledge to develop solutions to close business
- Present to architects, builders, construction companies, developers and designers
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets within the specified timeframes
- Analyze your sales territory for new opportunities and potential growth
- Find and cold-call new prospects in existing and in new markets
- Cultivate our existing database of prospects and clients for new business opportunities
- Use customer and prospect feedback to come-up with new product applications to meet needs
- Use a customer relationship management [CRM] system to keep track of all your business development and sales activity
- Provide periodic reports on sales, and other key performance indicators (KPIs)
WHAT WE OFFER;
- Base salary of $40k-$60k/year (depending on commission structure) plus commission.
- Expected first year income of at least $80k — year-2 $100-$150k — year-3 $200k+.
- We provide a comprehensive 6-month product and sales training program
- Exceptional opportunity for personal growth and development
- Excellent opportunity for advancement based on performance
- Excellent working environment and company culture
- Stability – We have been in business since 2003.
- Growth — We are growing exponentially over the next 10 years
- A full-time position
- Must have a driver’s licence. Company car will be provided.
- Must have computer competency and be able to work with MS Office
- Previous sales experience is an asset
- Experience in the construction industry is an asset
- An analytical and problem solving ability is an asset
- A technical aptitude is an asset
- Architectural and engineering knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management systems and database applications is an asset
For consideration, please submit your resume along with a one-page covering letter outlining why we should consider you for this position. Submit covering letter [Attn: Jim] by attaching it to your indeed resume file.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's (Required)
- English (Required)