This is an exciting role for someone that wants to gain some experience or dabble in the marketing space.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Copying and pasting data from Excel or Work to other fields in webpages or other software
- Uploading pictures and changing formats if and when necessary
- Following up on shipments
- Assisting and working closely with the Product Manager
- Other administrative tasks as assigned
Why you should consider this position?
- Competitive wage of $16-$17/hr depending on experience
- Get paid weekly
- Work for a well-known organization and brand
- Gain valuable experience working in a marketing department
- Get exposed to other departments which might open up other opportunities in the future
If you have the following experience or skills, we'd love to hear from you. Please send your resume.
- Previous experience working with and manipulating data
- Flexible and willing to learn and working with different departments and people
- Very good communication skills
- Data entry test will be administered and you will need to score over 6500 keystrokes per hour
- Some exposure to or experience with marketing will be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour