We are looking for an exceptional Corporate Receptionist to join their growing business.
Acting as the first point of contact, you will ensure the management and smooth running of the reception area and respond to any requests from clients, call answering and meeting & greeting clients.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Corporate Receptionist to 'get a foot in the door' of a great business where a long career is available for the right person.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Receptionist include:
- Greeting tenants daily upon arrival and creating close trusting working relationship with new clients
- Welcoming all visitors and directing them to the appropriate person or office/floor
- Answering phone calls for a number of different companies across all Business Centres
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept neat and tidy and manned at all times
- Maintaining building security by controlling access and following the correct procedures with the sign-in system
- Receiving and organising incoming post/deliveries and sending outgoing post for clients
- Assisting with the upkeep of the building by performing regular checks and addressing any issues in a timely manner
- Reporting to Operations with any building issues or maintenance requests
The successful Front of House / Corporate Receptionist will have:
- Proven work experience as Corporate Receptionist within serviced offices or a large corporate building
- Solid written and verbal communication skills IT proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Strong time management skills and punctuality An excellent telephone manner
- A professional attitude and appearance
- The ability to work independently and use initiative
- Extended health care
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 /hour