Kitchen Appliance Sales & Customer Service Representative
Appliance Studio is a fast growing retailer of high-end kitchen & home appliances with an extensive showroom located in Thornhill, ON. We are currently seeking an experienced sales associate.
If you take a creative approach to problem solving, have a proven track record in a fast-paced sales environment and have the skills to motivate and lead a team, then do not miss the opportunity to apply.
We are looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
As a successful candidate, you will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Previous experience with selling kitchen appliances is a major asset, a min. of 2 years
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Speak Mandarin fluently
- Interior Design/Architect Background
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- sales: 5 years (Required)
- Russian (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)