Massage Experts is immediately looking for an outgoing clinic receptionist to join their team of Experts.
This is a CASUAL position for daytime, evening and/or weekend coverage; with 1-2 guaranteed evening/weekend shifts per week.
The winning candidate must have previous customer service or office work experience. The candidate must enjoy working with the public, and be out-going and friendly.
We are a thriving, health-focused clinic. Our Front Desk is at the forefront of the organization, welcoming new clients and member clients to our busy clinic.
Our Candidates must be extremely well organized and fast-thinking. They must also be completely computer literate and able to multitask between various computer programs and clinic tasks seamlessly. They must always be welcoming with a smile on their face, and in their voice.
Working alongside leaders within the health services industry, you will be taking the brand to the next level with your highly skilled customer service skills, your keen eye for detail in administration and your entrepreneurial spirit providing innovative ideas to increase revenues.
Reporting to the Clinic Manager, this position will be working in a team environment, greeting clients, managing files, answering phones, booking appointments, providing knowledge based opinions, managing insurance claims, increasing repeat business as well as being the right hand in all things governing the smooth operations of the clinic.
- Always provide in-depth knowledge of the benefits of Club MEx membership to all non-member clients
- Build clinic loyalty by exceeding service expectations and relationship building
- Providing a hospitable experience to all clients
- Manage appointment bookings
- Ensure the clinic is clean and laundry done at all times
- Greet clients professionally
- Data input and filing
- Answer telephone and provide clinic information to callers
- Complete billing to clients and insurance companies
- Daily financial reconciliation
- General administrative and clerical support
- Work with appointment software
- Manage laundry flow
- Other duties as assigned by Clinic Manager, Owner and Corporate Office
*The ideal candidate is people-focused and offers a hospitable personality. They are someone seeking evening hours or weekend part-time hours. Mature student resumes will be accepted. They must be able to act as a liaison to the brand, a concierge to the clinic and a multi-tasker extraordinaire to their clients and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Professional and Mature
- Motivated by Client Interaction
- Takes Pride in their Work and their Employer
- Has a "Superior Customer Experience" Mentality
- Team Spirit
- Communication fluently written and spoken in English
- Insurance processing experience is an asset
- Previous experience working in a professional office environment
- Experience in customer service or sales, over the phone or face to face
- Comfortable with basic computer windows-based programs
- Ease of using Microsoft Office products
- High degree of accuracy in clerical data entry functions.
- Clean criminal record
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
Ours is a fun and feel good environment. We will offer the right candidate an attractive starting rate and vacation pay. As a bonus, you will enjoy staff pricing on services and products.
Our goal is to help people *** Feel Better, More Often***! If yours is too, and you are interested in CASUAL hours, please APPLY by sending us your resume.
Thank you for your time in applying, and for your interest in working for Massage Experts! Only the qualified candidates will be contacted. Please do not call the clinic directly. Thank you for your consideration.
Proud Member of the Canadian Franchise Association
Job Type: Casual