Revera is a leading provider of seniors’ accommodation, care and services; built on a more than 50-year history of helping seniors live life to the fullest. We reward excellence and provide exciting opportunities to contribute, grow and advance. Whether you're looking for full-time or part-time employment, a student placement, or a volunteer position, Revera offers many rewarding opportunities. Explore what we have to offer and see how you can succeed
The Guest Attendant is responsible for manning the front reception desk, responding to incoming calls and greeting Residents and guests in a warm and welcoming manner, reflective of Revera.
- To establish and maintain harmonious relationships with residents, their families and employees;
- To run the front desk in a courteous efficient manner;
- To respond to all incoming phone calls and pages in a professional and welcoming manner;
- To maintain office inventories;
- To handle various administrative and introductory accounting duties;
- To provide evening Security and emergency response for residents when required;
- Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
- Uphold and promote the organization's values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera's Code of Conduct;
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Previous clerical experience in a related environment
- Highly organized with ability to multitask in a very busy reception area
- Must demonstrate strong written and verbal English skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating empathy and patience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Current CPR and First Aid is required
- Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check) or be willing to obtain one
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.