314 is the molecular weight of THC and represents cannabis in its purest form. 314 Pure Cannabis Ltd. is a pre-production medical cannabis producer based in Crossfield, Alberta, Canada. 314 will operate under Health Canada's ACMPR (Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulations) license and our advantage is growing 100% hydroponic cannabis. We will produce high quality cannabis in our secure, climate controlled building while focusing on minimizing our environmental footprint.
Quality Assurance Manager
The quality assurance person will be responsible for the development, implementation
and ongoing monitoring of our quality assurance systems in strict accordance with the
Access to Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulation (ACMPR) and the Food and
Drug Act (FDA) as well as for managing day to day site quality assurance operations.
- Aid in the development and maintenance of quality systems that meet government
regulations to ensure a high quality product.
- Responsible for ensuring that all production points follow strict QA procedures as a
result of SOPs.
- Writing, reviewing and maintaining of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Training staff on Standard Operating Procedures and Good Production Practices.
- Establishment and maintenance of record keeping systems and ensuring employee
adherence to proper documentation practices.
- Overseeing premises, hygiene of personnel, equipment cleanliness and maintenance.
- Reviewing method validation and equipment qualification protocols and reports (e.g.
water system, HVAC)
- Investigation of deviations and/or out of specification results.
- Ensure Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) investigations are conducted
- Review and approve incoming materials.
- Ensure that all lots are produced, packaged, labeled, stored and tested in accordance
with regulatory requirements.
- Review of quality complaints and lead investigations.
- Perform quality assurance audits following GPP requirements and participate in internal
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Chemistry, Biology, Life Sciences or Pharmaceutical
Sciences); additional Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance certificate is an asset.
- 5+ years of experience in a quality position within, pharmaceutical, natural health
product and/or the Medical Marihuana industry.
- Experience in quality control operations with a producer regulated by the Food and
Drugs Act; agri-food processing, or other industries that are certified HACCP Canada.
- Experience in the development and continuous improvement of a cGMP quality
management system is an asset.
- Experience and or knowledge with one or more of the following regulations: Access to
Cannabis for Medical Purposes Regulation (ACMPR) and the Food and Drug Act (FDA);
Food and Drug Regulations; Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA); as well as
Pest Control Products Act (PCPA) and the Fertilizers Act is an asset.
- Experience in an ISO: 9001, ISO: 13485 or ISO: 17025 environments is an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required (French and English).
- Organizational and analytical skills required.
- Microsoft Office.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Quality Assurance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)