Are you a Certified Residential Appraiser or Candidate CRA in the Halifax/Dartmouth area who is a self-motivated, detail oriented, looking for varied residential appraisal work with a competitive fee split? Maison Property Appraisals is hiring!
Requirements for the position:
- Knowledge of the real estate industry and construction
- Good organizational and time management skills, the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work well under pressure to meet short deadlines
- Excellent communication skills. Must have proficient writing skills, be thorough and attentive to detail
- Desire to learn
- Develop new client relationships
- Current E & O insurance
- Valid driver’s license
- Must be a member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada, in good standing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete site inspections and appraisal report within the agreed turnaround time
- Manage your own inspection appointments, travel, scheduling, report writing, and report amendments with guidance from a senior appraiser
- Committed to producing high quality reports to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team setting.
This position requires an individual who can work remotely from a home office with access to a personal vehicle, computer, camera, phone and any other equipment required to meet the requirements of the position.
Interested individuals should send a resume and letter of introduction today!
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Halifax, NS (Preferred)