EBlock is an online vehicle auction where vehicles are bought and sold in 60 seconds. Our technology gives automotive dealers the opportunity to inspect and sell vehicles in a live online auction from their own dealership. EBlock currently hosts two types of auctions: In the first, dealers are able to launch and load auctions at time of vehicle appraisal. The second enables dealers to sell unwanted fresh trades or aged inventory. At EBlock, we are constantly innovating to adapt to today's automotive dealers needs. We greatly value our customers’ feedback, which is used to enhance our technology to better serve our users.
Join the Team!
EBlock is experiencing rapid growth as a disrupter of the Automotive Auction industry. Our culture and our product is second to none. Our commitment to transparency and giving car dealers a better auction experience continues to be at the forefront of our growth.
EBlock is looking for a Territory Sales Manager in the Thunder Bay, Ontario area:
- To build, enhance and nurture customer relationships to secure customer loyalty and increase business.
- Direct responsibility for dealer consignment meeting specified targets, buyer attendance and franchise sold targets for online dealer to dealer auto auction.
- Resolve customer concerns by taking immediate action independently or referring customer to appropriate manager.
- Persuasively explain to customers and prospective customers how company’s products and services can reduce customers’ costs and enhance their businesses.
- Provides customer training as required.
- Keeps up to date with information about product and service innovations, changing needs of customers, market conditions and competitors and adjusts sales strategy accordingly.
- Analyzes sales data, prepares reports and carries out other administrative duties associated with sales function.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Automotive Industry - 5 Years
- Outside Sales Experience – 3 Years
- Proven experience as a Territory Manager
- Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue; field sales experience is preferred
- Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
- Proficient in MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills
- Organizational and leadership ability
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Auto Auction Industry - Would be a great asset
- Travel required
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Able to conduct presentations, and meetings.
- Overtime as required.
Only candidates that most closely matches our requirements will be contacted. We thank you for you interest in EBlock.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)