We have partnered with our client, a very successful building material supplier in SE Saskatchewan, in search of an experienced Home Center Manager. If you are looking for a great opportunity with a company where career growth is unlimited, this could be the role for you.
Join this successful group in a smaller town where life doesn’t need to be complicated and community means everything. The organization prioritizes its people and has an amazing benefits program including employer-paid pension contributions. They are also willing to relocate the successful candidate.
- Lead a successful team of individuals, including managers, with varying years of experience in building supplies and hardware/home center sales
- Develop and implement strategy, both short and long-term, to ensure growth and profitability
- Inventory control
- P&L and asset utilization focus
- Frequent touchpoints with managers and employees alike to ensure every team member feels heard and valued
- 3 – 6 years of retail management experience with an emphasis on sales, operations, and people leadership
- Preference is given to those with building supplies or hardware experience
- Customer service focused
- Superior relationship-building skills with a commitment to elevating the team
- Great communication skills and a keen ability to negotiate
- Solutions-oriented and collaborative
- Someone who is more interested in elevating the team by being a “boots on the ground” leader
Aplin, one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is an employment agency that finds top talent for exceptional organizations across North America. There are no fees to apply to our jobs or engage with our recruiters to find a new career. Companies hire us to help them grow their teams. All applicants must be legally entitled to work in Canada. This includes having proper documentation, such as a work permit. Visit our website to learn more: www.aplin.com