At Lowe’s Canada, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or serve some 470 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, and to grow and evolve within our family—one of the best employers in Canada according to a recent Forbes survey—we could be perfect for each other.
The qualifications we are looking for :
- Transport the goods respecting the standards and service objectives;
- Ensure the handling of products when required;
- Offer customer service according to SMART principles;
- Assist the Truck Driver in the administration of receipts and payments;
- Help with the preparation of orders and the filling of trucks;
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of his department;
- Work in accordance with company policies and procedures on health and safety and loss prevention.
Your benefits of working for Lowe’s Canada:
- Valid class 5 driver's license;
- Experience operating forklift/power equipment such as lifts, order pickers, and similar equipment;
- Experience performing in-home delivery OR retail customer service.
- Ability to do physical work;
- Ability to work outdoors, tolerance to cold and heat;
- Position requires an ability to concentrate in a distracting and noisy work environment.
By joining the Lowe’s Canada family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A company discount on store merchandise
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Lowe’s Canada is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.