Do you want to help define the future of technology in the classroom? Are you passionate about marketing innovative solutions that bring cutting edge learning technologies to classrooms around the world? If you believe that technology in the classroom can bring improved learning outcomes, and you want to be at the center of the action – this job is for you!
We are redefining the notion of interactive learning experiences at TextBookHub . Today, TextBookHub. ( TBH ) delivers market leading learning solutions for K-12 classrooms and schools. Our journey is still early with many fascinating opportunities that have yet to be realized as we continue to improve the student, teacher and administrator experiences in K-12 schools.
As a product marketing leader, you’ll be charged with defining and executing the business strategy for TBH as the best platform for Digital Textbooks and Interactive Learning. Based on our latest innovations in Active Textbook Reading, whole school LMS/SIS integration and student/ teacher/ parent services, you will define and communicate our differentiated value proposition to help our customers embrace new approaches to improved classroom experiences and learning outcomes. You’ll partner closely with engineering, sales, partner, business planning and other teams to build and execute go-to-market plans that drive adoption and grow revenue for TBH.
- Serve as the business leader responsible for defining strategy, market opportunity and customer segmentation along with key business levers and metrics for growing and managing the business.
- Proven experience in leading cross team collaboration with product marketers
- Subject matter expertise on cloud technology
- Demonstrated product marketing experience with a proven track record of working closely with engineering and sales teams
- Strategy Analysis: Analyze business trends and competitive actions to assist with the development of business, product and partner strategy.
- Identify partners that can grow our business including how we can accelerate our product roadmap through both partnership and acquisition activities.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills to dissect & work through complex challenges.
- Change perceptions – Through interactions with influencers, press, communities as well as your own thought-leadership projects.
- Build Trusted Advisor Business & Marketing relationships through regular meetings with customers and partners.
- Exceptional storytelling and communication skills and experience with analysts, press and executives
- Communication: Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all organizational levels and across all functions. Must be clear, concise, and convincing.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Customer-Centric: Proven ability to understand customer needs and translate them into TBH solutions.
- Partner-Centric: Proven experience in navigating the complexities of internal and external partnerships. Ability to gain deep understanding of distribution and publisher partner goals and objectives to structure a mutually beneficial solution.
- Organization: Laser-like prioritization and time management skills. Ability to cut through clutter and focus on key objectives.
- Planning and Strategy: Highly motivated, self-starter who transforms challenging business problems into tangible action plans.
- Business Acumen: Ability to make sound business decisions/trade-offs independently based on data, competitive dynamics and other pertinent facts.
- Detail Oriented: Needs to be comfortable working with details related to finance, legal, product and marketplace to drive recommendations.
- Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of business experience in technology, consumer, enterprise, or online/mobile services.
- Understanding the K-12 School market a plus.
- Teaching experience a plus.
- Need to have a valid passport and be available to travel up to 20% of the time, mostly in US and Canada
This is a full time permanent position working 40 hours per week from our corporate office in Richmond, BC.
Please apply with your resume athttps://pressreader.workable.com/jobs/1033498. Thank you for your interest in working with us. Only those pre-selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Business: 5 years (Preferred)