Our client, a leading player in the manufacturing industry in Canada is committed to innovation, excellence, and sustainable growth. They are seeking an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper to join their dynamic team and contribute to their mission of delivering superior products with exceptional service.
This position is on-site 5 days a week.
As a Full Charge Bookkeeper, you will play a vital role in managing our client’s financial records, including overseeing the entire accounting process, from data entry to final reporting. This position requires someone with a keen attention to detail, a strong understanding of the manufacturing industry, and proficiency with QuickBooks Desktop.
- Oversee all financial transactions and ensure they are accurately and promptly recorded.
- Manage accounts payable and receivable, ensuring timely payments and accurate invoicing.
- Conduct monthly reconciliations of all bank and credit card accounts.
- Handle full cycle payroll duties, ensuring compliance with all federal, provincial, and industry regulations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements and reports.
- Coordinate with external auditors and provide necessary information for the annual audit.
- Monitor financial data and recommend relevant financial actions.
- Ensure compliance with federal and provincial tax filing requirements, including GST/HST remittances.
- Collaborate with the management team to optimize financial processes and provide strategic insights.
- Maintain the confidentiality and security of all financial data.
- Diploma or degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of bookkeeping or accounting experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks Desktop is preferred.
- Solid understanding of Canadian payroll and tax regulations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- High level of integrity, confidentiality, and professionalism.
Discretionary Bonus, Health and dental coverage, 3 Weeks paid time off, flexibility with start time, parking on site
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - whenever you choose - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.