Full Time Admin Assistant / Flooring Scheduler (Maple Ridge)
Administrative duties include creating job files, maintaining job list information, email communication with project managers, writing up job orders for installation and ordering products. This role also involves assisting with preparing detailed customer estimates. Estimates will be primarily for insurance claim jobs, but will occasionally involve retail customers. Products estimated include carpet, tile, vinyl, and wood. This role may also require assisting with jobsite measuring, determining flooring quantities, and showing product samples to customers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong computer skills with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent and well-spoken in English
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of Urgency & Problem Solving Skills
- Able to Multi-task and handle multiple jobs at once
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and with internal co-workers
- Flooring product knowledge very beneficial
We are looking for someone who is a hard worker, flexible, has a great sense of humor and is willing to jump in and help where needed.
Please send your resume along with a cover letter for immediate consideration. Candidates who are chosen for a personal interview will be contacted immediately.
Hours 8:30-4:30pm Monday to Friday
Wage: $16-$18/hour, Medical Benefits available after probation period.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour