Advanced skyline technology Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as AST) is one of the largest technology, services and consulting organizations in refurbished computers industry cross North America. After over 9 years of development, AST has become North America’s most competitive refurbished computer enterprise with the highest level of modernization. AST made its way into the partnership as Microsoft Authorized Refurbisher, who meets a minimum average threshold of 10,000 Laptops shipped per month. AST professionally refurbish desktop and laptop computers and servers with genuine Microsoft software. Windows 7 plus, Windows Live services and Microsoft Security Essentials provides a complete refurbished LAPTOPS solution at a great value for businesses or homes.
Why work for AST:
- receive working exp on assembly well-known computer brands
- Bi-weekly payment through direct deposit
- Paid Statutory Holidays+ vacation benefit +insurance benefit
- friendly and clean working environment in warehouse
- a lot of space to grow based on job performance
- stable working hours
Job Purpose: Perform repair, inspection and assembly work on a variety of laptops. Involves inspecting, testing, and assembling units.
Job Status: Permanent / Full – time
Duties and Responsibilities:
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all laptop hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation performance. The person will also troubleshoot problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Capable of performing laptop tests.
- Perform measurements utilizing measuring instruments as they relate to the rebuilding of laptops.
- Keen ability to strictly follow laptop assembling requirements and identify and validate a large number of checkpoints during the assembly process.
- Understanding of Safety and ISO 9001.
- Working Knowledge of laptop Assembling.
- Basic mathematical capabilities with an understanding of tolerances/sizes.
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: Require training normally obtained through education, technical program, or its equivalent
- Languages: English
- Skills: Must have considerable mechanical and laptop assembling aptitude, as well as strong attention to detail and quality in craftsmanship.
- Experience: assembly experience in a related industry
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- technical: 1 year (Preferred)
- IT related: 1 year (Preferred)