Are you a strong Solutions Architect with the drive to build amazing products? Do you have a desire to help society? At Walsh Integrated we develop Quality Management solutions for healthcare, hospitality, education and more. Today more than ever, facilities are looking to Walsh’s solutions to help them stay clean and safe. Managing safety, infections, or cleaning in a facility involves hundreds of people, thousands of rooms, and a multitude of regulations, standards and procedures. When something is dirty or unsafe, people can get sick and die. Our mission is to help our clients deliver top quality cleanliness, safety, and Infection Management to their patients, customers, and co-workers.
Our Montreal office is situated next to the Lachine Canal, with a beautiful park, bike path and running path right out our door. We have an open work environment that encourages cross-functional collaboration, work from home, etc.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated professional to join our highly skilled team.
- Fill the gap between PO and Tech team. - Extract/refine POs’ requirements.
- Help identify the balance between functionality and costs. – Practical requirement analysis Vs Technological vision.
- Provide tech solutions based on refined requirements. – Ensure good quality/direction of the project.
In this role, you will:
· Work with the PO team to document and communicate an E2E functional architecture.
· Help develop and fulfill the product strategy.
· Interact closely with product management to ensure business requirements are clear and attainable.
· Work closely with the development team to ensure the SW is developed according to the defined architecture, and best practices.
- perform on-going code reviews to ensure top quality software.
The successful candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related quantitative discipline.
· Experience translating business and technical requirements into comprehensive software design and architecture
· Expertise in programming languages such as C#, ASP.NET
· leadership experience with teams, mentoring technical staff, etc.
· Excellent oral and written communication in English, to peers, product teams & management
· Experience collaborating with geographically dispersed teams
· Deep understanding of OOP, Design Patterns, Domain Driven Design
· Experience with C#, ASP.NET , and .NET
· Experience with Entity Framework 6 Database-First approach
· Experience with security protocols and enterprise user management systems an asset
· Experience with web-service development for 3rd Party integrations an asset
· Experience with client-side framework (Angular 2+, etc.) an asset
- Ability to set up Architectural concepts and design application modules, complete integrated application suites, and database schema
- Create and document low-level application and database designs, covering security, performance, scalability, reliability, and usability.
- Work with application development team to solve technical challenges with industry best practices.
- Review Code on an ongoing basis to ensure consistent high quality deliverable.
- Work with the PO and customer facing teams to ensure our proprietary technology meets today’s and future needs.
- Work from home and or office
- Extended health care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Life insurance
- Company events & social hours
- Casual dress
- Disability insurance
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $82,624.00-$160,654.00 per year
Currently all Team members are working from home.
- Software Development: 7 years (Required)
- Application Design: 3 years (Required)