Kiehl's Since 1851 was founded as an old-world apothecary in New York's Lower East Side neighborhood. From our earliest days, our staff has personalized every contact with a Kiehl's customer. Our fine formulations have always been made with the most unique natural ingredients found the world over.
Today, we serve customers everywhere with skin and hair care formulas derived from the most unique natural ingredients. By combining tried-and-true methods with the latest innovations from around the world, we assure the high level of quality and efficacy our customers have come to expect from Kiehl's for more than 165 years.
We have an exciting opportunity to join the Kiehl's family as Kiehl's Customer Rep. This position is responsible for achieving individual sales goals established by management team. Provide superior customer service standards and develop customer relationships that will result in repeat business. Responsible for product and brand image presentation while maintaining a neat and organized store.
- Achieve individual sales goals
- Effectively execute visual directives, education selling tools and customer service standards
- Adhere to visual merchandising and housekeeping standards
- Regular attendance and timeliness for all scheduled shifts
- This position provides approximately 20 hours a week
- 2+ years of specialty retail store experience an asset
- Willing to working flexible hours, including nights and weekends
- Highly resourceful, flexible and ability to solve problems in a timely manner