The Kelowna General Hospital Foundation provides a wide variety of support to Kelowna General Hospital, associated healthcare facilities and community healthcare programs. To provide this support the KGH Foundation must respond to requests for support in a fair and in a timely manner, manage a program to evaluate the merits of applications, provide appropriate notice and tracking of grants, follow through on grant status, and evaluate and disseminate the value of grants provided.
The Director of Grants and Fund Management is the Foundation’s Finance team member who has responsibility for full accountability internally and externally for grant management of incoming grants.
The Director of Grants and Fund Management is directly responsible for several granting streams by providing support to staff and volunteers involved in adjudication. This position will manage all grant application processes, grant adjudication, manage full cycle tracking for all grant commitments from request through invoicing and quarterly financial reporting.
The Director of Grants and Fund Management will also be responsible for management of financial tracking of commitments through the Foundation’s finance system, providing accurate commitment tracking to the CFO.
· Building Good Working Relationships
· Valuing Contributions of Others
· Positive Interactions and Feedback
· Team Work
· Quality Orientation
· Time Management
· Creative and Innovative Thinking
· Problem Solving
· Result Focus
· Accountability and Dependability
· Accurate and Detail Oriented
· High level of ability to manage effective working relationships.
· Effective attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
· High level of integrity, confidentiality, and accountability.
· Sound analytical thinking, planning, prioritization, and execution skills.
· Ability to work confidently under pressure to deadlines.
· Flexibility to perform other job requirements.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coach or mentor others.
· Ability to understand complex issues and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with key stakeholders.
· Experience in project management is an asset.
· Competency in basic Financial Reporting and Excel.
· Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
Overtime as required with time off in lieu of pay.
The full job description is posted on our website: https://www.kghfoundation.com/
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in this position and in the KGH Foundation.
Application deadline: 2020-08-14
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Grant Writing: 1 year (Preferred)