We are a boutique winery with a passionate team producing quality wines that are reflective of our seaside terroir. We are seeking a fun and friendly wine-loving individual to help educate and guide guests as a Retail Ambassador in our wine shop and also help out with some light administrative duties.
This is a Full-Time Temporary position until November 10th. 2020.
Successful candidates will work in all aspects of our tasting room. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing exceptional service to guests at the tasting bar, on tours & during events;
- Responsible for managing sales communications and admin;
- Providing wine and food service to patio guests;
- Educating guests on our history, wine portfolio & region;
- Remaining active throughout the day with cleaning, organizing, performing tasks as required;
- Executing POS sales, packing & shipping of orders, and general order fulfillment;
- Ensuring the accuracy of sales reports and inventory.
- Ability to lift and carry 40-lbs;
- Ability to work weekends;
- Ability to adhere to safety and operational procedures;
- Serve Right certified and over the age of 19;
- Wine knowledge, education, and background are strong assets;
- Sales experience & second language are assets.
* Familiarity with social media platforms is a plus.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please provide your CV and a cover letter.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)