Are you ready to make a difference?
We are dedicated to providing an engaging and positive work environment. Many of our employees have enjoyed working for the greater part of their careers; they are now looking at planning their retirements and we are searching for a Recruitment Coordinator to help us with our succession plan, through hiring the right people.
We are focused on hiring a solid full-time, Recruitment Coordinator to join our Human Resources team, based out of our location in central Richmond.
Job responsibilities for this position:
- Posting job ad’s, screening resumes, drafting employment contracts, tracking progress, following up with applicants, and managing documents;
- Monitor incoming candidate quality;
- Identify the root cause of hiring problems. Partner with hiring managers to create/execute improvement plans for all critical factors that align with onboarding and retention strategies;
- Support the onboarding process;
- Assist with managing calendars and recruitment schedule ;
- Attending job fairs;
- Teaching our values and culture;
- Monitor, write content and post for online forums and social media sites.
Qualifications and requirements for this position:
- Education in Human Resources, Marketing, Business Administration;
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator;
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and applicant tracking system experience required;
- Proficient in monitoring, writing content and posting for online forums and social media sites;
- Work a flexible schedule to accommodate time zones;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Ability to exercise good judgment and show initiative;
- Accuracy and extreme attention to detail;
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in MS Office – Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent total comp package
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent