We are a busy real estate brokerage in Mississauga. Looking for a part-time front desk receptionist to join our team.
**This position will include minimum 16hr week. Must be able to work Monday-Friday 10:00AM-2:00PM and weekends.**
Please review the description and requirements below. Contact us only if you are a match.
**Office administration and possibly some experience in the real estate industry is strongly preferred. Broker Bay, Toronto MLS & Matrix brokerloading, webforms, etc experience is an asset.
About the position:
- Administrative, in-bound and out-bound call management and operational support duties using Quick Office Commander
- Process offers, listings and associated documents using TREB or Matrix
· Prioritize daily assignments, manage or book appointments and conduct all correspondence with detail
· Manage daily work flow and take initiative to resolve and track issues
· Process required paperwork related to listings and purchases and track their progress
· Plan, manage and implement special events as instructed
· Perform spreadsheet, word and publisher projects, researches, reviews and updates
· Communicate with brokerage members and manager and act on instructions promptly
· Perform a variety of general office duties, including filing, photocopying, documentation
· Learning based, accomplishment oriented and accountable
· Resourceful, punctual and professional in appearance and conduct
· Excellent command of English language (written and verbal), a good communicator
· Strong PC Skills: high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook calendars/scheduling and work flow management
· Ability to gather, organize and package information effectively
· Detail oriented and openness to corrections and new methods to various application
· Adaptable: be able to balance and manage multiple projects and tasks to completion, simultaneously in a constantly changing and occasionally fast-paced environment.
· Ability to work with database management software and other web-based systems
· Available to work flexible hours when needed
· Be proactive with work requirements; identify what needs to be done and take initiative
· Post secondary education preferred (College/University)
Job Type: Part-time
- real estate admin: 1 year (Required)