(Must be willing to relocate to Calgary)
Shop General Manager is responsible for driving the business and operations of assigned body shop. This is an excellent opportunity to join the leader in collision repair and take your career to the next level.
We are looking for strong leader with solid work ethic who is able to support and advance all aspects of body shop. A customer focused professional with proven track record and commitment to continual training and development.
This position reports to Director of Operations.
Why Join Us?
CARSTAR is an industry leader with 200+ best-in-class collision and glass centres operating nation-wide with ethics, standards and consistency at their core. Kharfan Group is the largest body shop group operating in Alberta. A company that:
- Provides opportunities for continuous career development
- Ensures autonomy and support to make your shop profitable and guarantee achievement of sales targets
- Makes sure you have a bright, clean space to work
- Provides comprehensive benefit plans for health, dental and long term disability
- Provides a culture that instill accountability and respect through coaching, nurturing and mentoring.
- Provides competitive salaries and bonus program
- Cares about making the world a better place through the way it treats customers, the environment, and the communities it’s part of.
The Shop General Manager will provide appropriate guidance on collision repair and customer service to ensure high quality repairs and high level of customer satisfaction.You will:
- Lead a strong team of technicians to operate in an effective manner and maintain high standards of quality and workmanship
- Ensure that every employee is focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Hold daily Production Meetings with all members of the Technical team
- Monitor key performance indicators including daily production statistics and benchmarks to meet our customer's expectations and production demands
- Supervise parts procurement and supplement process
- Monitor supplements, LOR and production scheduling
- 5 years of Management experience in a Collision Centre or Automotive environment
- A complete understanding of the collision repair process and familiarity with insurance repair procedures
- Solid Mitchell, Audatex and Summit skills
- Able to work full-time in a physically demanding role
- Previous experience as Autobody Repair technician, Body Shop Estimator/Damage Collision Appraiser and Repair Planner is an advantage
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Auto Body Collision Repair: 5 years (Required)