Located in Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, BellatRx is a leading manufacturer of packaging equipment and complete lines serving a broad range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and personal care for solid products, liquid, powders, and granules.
We are currently expanding the size and scope of our business in Canada, in the USA and internationally. If you have the skills, experience, teamwork spirit, passion for quality products and exceptional service, we would like to meet with you. www.bellatrx.com
We are presently seeking an assembly and service technician (electromechanic)to join our growing team. Strong mechanical expertise is essential. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in machine assembly, troubleshooting and installation in packaging equipment and assembly lines, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position. Relevant experience in the packaging industry is an important asset. Permanent full-time position. Competitive compensation, with group insurance. Free parking is available. The candidate must be available for occasional travelling.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assemble machines according to drawings and instructions
- Trouble shoot equipment, identify and fix problems
- Travel to customer sites to train, setup and repair equipment
- Test equipment to make sure it performs according to specifications.
- Evaluate machine functioning and propose improvements as required.
- Analyze customer requirements and specifications
- Support customers (phone, and in person) on the operation and troubleshooting of equipment
- Solve and facilitate customer service issues as they arise
- Set-up and disassemble trade show displays at convention centres
- Perform duties related to special project as required
- Very fluent in English (oral and written) and good working knowledge of French
- DEC (mechanical/electrical) minimum education
- Mechanical and electrical aptitudes are necessary
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- 3 Years experience in assembly and/or repair of industrial equipment
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Able to work with little guidance alone as well as in a team
- Shows initiative and drive and willing to learn and grow with the company
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical line packaging or related equipment is an asset
- Good knowledge of MS Office is an asset
- Valid driver’s license, passport and ability to travel (no past issues in crossing international customs, including the USA)
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein