We’re a Vancouver based tech firm focused on developing innovative solutions in a creative industry. We’re seeking dynamic, self-directed and passionate individuals to join our team of developers and designers!
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to be heard and contribute to the growth of a grassroots organization. As the company expands, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow within it. Individuals who are enthusiastic about start-ups and growth will be an integral part of our team.
Salary: Determined based on experience with potential to earn equity
Start Date: Early to mid June
Job type: Full-time, contract with potential for permanent
Location: Located in Yaletown, with easy access to both Expo and Canada Line. There’s potential to work from home, but we do expect you to be in the office most days.
Hours: Mon-Fri with flexible hours (40 hours per week)
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Interest in joining an early stage start-up.
- Education in Computer Science or other related discipline.
- Background in at least one common programming language such as Python, C#, C++ or Java.
- Understanding of computer graphics fundamentals
- Knowledge of 3D Math and Physics is an asset
- Passion for computer vision and 3D reconstruction
- Background in working with and designing databases
- Experience building and deploying cross platform applications and websites.
- An interest in applying Machine Learning and AI to solve complex problems.
- Passion for learning with the ability to quickly apply new skills.
- New graduates welcome!
Please include any relevant information and a link to your GitHub on your resume or cover letter (optional) when applying. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time