The Huron-Perth Centre for Children & Youth is seeking a BUSINESS MANAGER to join our Management Team!
Huron-Perth Centre is a small but vibrant, accredited community-based organization and the designated Lead Agency for Child & Youth Mental Health providing a range of services including child/youth mental health, youth justice programs, a violence against women counselling service and several purchases of services serving Huron, Perth and area. The organization, its leadership personnel, professional staff and services are well known and respected locally, regionally and provincially.
The Business Unit is located in Stratford, ON, offering a thriving small city with community filled with cultural and artistic opportunities, fine dining and beautiful parks and green space.
About the Position:
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Business Manager provides all aspects of financial management and the oversight of the administrative staff, with shared responsibilities for human resource management and active participation in management decisions.
A full Job Description is available by visiting: www.hpcentre.on.ca
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- College diploma and/or accounting designation or significant related accounting experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in business management, financial and/or human resources is required
- Prior experience with applications for all 5 financial processes and skills in Payroll (ADP), Simply Accounting, Excel and various on-line platforms for ministry reporting is preferred
- Experience in a not-for-profit charity or service oriented organization is preferred
- Strong understanding of all financial statements
- Valid Driver’s License or access to reliable transportation for travel between sites is required
POSTED: June 12, 2020
CLOSING: June 29, 2020 at 12 noon
Expressions of interest require the following:
- cover letter and updated resume
- all candidates selected for interview will be required to demonstrate proficiency in various software programs
While we are grateful to all those who apply, only those who will be interviewed will be contacted. Interviews will occur the week of July 13-16, 2020.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit your application by visiting the Job Opportunities page at: www.hpha.ca
Application deadline: 2020-06-29
Job Type: Full-time