Position: Payroll Clerk
The position of Payroll Clerk is a part time position for 40 hours per MONTH. The goal of this position is to organize hours worked by the employees to submit to the accountant for payroll bi-monthly. The Payroll Clerk is also responsible for paying Employee Remittance for the company bi-monthly on specific dates.
- Viewing employee time cards to determine hours worked in a pay period
- Organizing information in a clear manor on Excel spreadsheet to submit to the accountant
- Going in person to the bank two times a month on set days to pay Employee Remittance (Paid on the 10th and the 25th of each month)
- Keeping track of vacation requests to ensure vacation is paid out to the employees on time
- Printing off the pay cheques to give to the employees bi-monthly (Pay day is the 6th and 20th of each month)
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Experience with payroll
- Extreme discretion with employee information and employee salaries
There is an option to work from home for the right candidate who proves to do this job efficiently with limited supervision.
We thank all applicants for applying but only those who are qualified will be contacted for an interview.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $42,538.00-$51,991.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Vision Care
- 8 Hour Shift
- Avimark: 1 year (Preferred)
- Payroll: 1 year (Preferred)
- Excel Spreadsheet: 1 year (Preferred)