Meadowbrook is a golf club that is acknowledged by its Members and the golfing community as one of the best private clubs in Southern Ontario. Our passion is to delight our membership each and every day with great golf, good food, and a friendly welcoming environment.
Meadowbrook’s reputation is distinguished and built on its strong commitment to provide its members and their guests with the best possible golfing, food and beverage experience. We deliver this experience with no compromise, to retain and attract a broad range of members, including families and to cultivate and maintain a true spirit of sportsmanship, fun and camaraderie.
Meadowbrook Golf Club is seeking for full time or part time Food and Beverage Service Staff that will be responsible for:
- Setting up assigned rooms and work stations
- Taking and placing orders
- Replenishing all beverage stations and work stations
- Maintaining high level of clean and organized work stations
- Mix, garnish, and present drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practice prudent portion control
- This position serves as a liaison between the client and the kitchen. The servers responsibility is to provide excellent service to our guests, and to ensure that the food and beverage is delivered in a professional and timely manner.
- Past experience in a Private Club environment beneficial
- Smart Serve certification preferred
- Must be friendly, a team player, high-energy, detail oriented, and focused on exceptional service
- Well groomed, mannerly and co-operative
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to anticipate and respond to member needs
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and carry out many tasks simultaneously
- Basic food knowledge
- General knowledge of wines, beers and spirits
- Punctual and reliable
- Customer service mindset and self motivation
- Must be able to work flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in the fall
Meadowbrook offers competitive wages, flexible hours and golf privileges in a comfortable and cooperative working environment.
If you are interested stop by our 2019 JOB FAIR on
Saturday, February 23rd from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
and drop off your resume.
11939 Warden Avenue, Gormley, ON
Job Type: Full-time
- Food and Beverage Service: 1 year (Preferred)