This is a creative position for story creators who will be working directly with our series showrunner(s). We are looking for someone who works well with writers, understand deadlines, and has an interest in all aspects of production.
-work directly under executive producer and show runner(s)
- create, write and record creative notes and transform into scripts
- On rehearsal set and production shoots, recording dialogue for retro scripting.
- assist showrunner in tasking and managing writers and story producers – all creative teams
- creating and reviewing pitches, creating arced storylines,
- preparing paper edits and working with editors (AVID)
- completing tasks on budget
Level (s) of independent experience will determine status. This position may begin as an internship with the possibility of it moving into a contract position with other duties to create a fulltime placement.
- G Drivers licence as asset
- Must use programs below proficiently Word, Power point, Excel, Final Draft,
Job Types: Contract, Freelance
- Comedy Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)