Start Fresh with a Career at Highland Farms
It all starts with you. If you have a passion for food and a passion for people then we want to hear from you. We are proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities we work in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
If you want to make a fresh start then join the Highland Farms family today!
- Working in cheese and deli department greets customers and provides excellent customer service.
- Serves customers, weighs, wraps and affixes price labels to products.
- Advises customers regarding the content and types of products available.
- Replenishes supplies and rotate products in the display counter.
- Prepare a wide variety of deli meats, cheeses and party trays.
- Maintains a safe and clean work area.
- Complies with store policies and procedures.
- Performs other tasks as required by management to meet business needs.
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have attention to detail.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Willing to handle beef, chicken and pork products.
VISIT OUR JOB FAIR!
Every Thursday from 10 AM to 4 PM
Location: 9940 Dufferin Street, Vaughan Ontario
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Highland Farms follows all Covid-19 protocols set out by Public Health.
- Are you seeking full-time or part-time employment?
Work Location: One location