Freson Bros. an Alberta owned and operated fresh food retail chain invites creative and entrepreneurial-minded individuals who have achieved success in managing a retail operation to pursue a rewarding career as a Store Manager to deliver a Unique Alberta Food Experience. Successful candidate is willing to consider to relocate to any of the communities where Freson Bros. operate.
WHY FRESON BROS.
- Drive: To make it onto our team, it starts with focus, commitment and your own source of fuel.
- Integrity: Like it or not, we’re open and honest. Team members do what is right, they’re upfront and turn feedback into progress.
- Growth: Remember, personal development is at the core of what we do. We bring on those who love learning because we’re asking them to inspire others to feel the same way.
WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Astute business acumen. An astute business person capable of growing the business and effectively managing multi-department store operations systems.
- Inspiring team leadership. A strong leader who believes in the value of teamwork and in harnessing the collective talents of individuals to achieve team goals and targets.
- High achiever. A clear vision of success and competency in organizational, inter-personal and communication skills.
- Brand ambassador. A high level of dedication to creating a Unique Alberta Food Experience.
- Community leader. Passionate and actively participate in building strong community relationships.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Craft: Our Artisans are Masters at their craft. Butchers, Sausage Makers, Chefs and Cheese Makers thrive at Freson Bros. The Craft will never become a lost art… it is our heritage!
- QSC+XP: We adhere to the highest operational standards in Quality, Service, Cleanliness and ‘Xciting Promotions. These are the pillars of our operations to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Our Commitment: Since 1955, Freson Bros. continues to support the values of Family, Community and our Alberta Heritage.
WORKING AT FRESON BROS.
Founded in 1955, Freson Bros. currently operates fifteen supermarkets employing over 950 full time and part time Team Members. With a tradition deeply rooted in family, community and heritage, Freson Bros. envisions to be Alberta's unique food experience destination. Our stores have been recognized by the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers (CFIG) in 2015 and again in 2019 with the National Awards as Canada’s Top Independent Grocer of the Year in all three store surface categories.
To the successful individual, we offer a competitive compensation package including competitive salary of up to $100,000 per year plus performance bonus of up to 50% of salary, benefits plan, family grocery discount, and above all, an exciting leadership career.
We invite you to submit your resume with a cover letter to Doug Lovsin, President at:
e-mail: click Apply Now, Fax: 780-968-9292, website: www.freson.com
At Freson Bros. We Believe Really Great Food and People Really Matter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- food retail store management: 5 years (Preferred)