We are looking for class and camps instructors. High school students are welcomed!
Must be available on: evenings, Saturdays, and 6 weeks in summer.
If you're interested in teaching and enjoy working with kids or:
- A teacher or instructor
- A camp counselor or leader
- A recent grad from science, tech, math, engineering, or the arts
- A maker or tech lover
- An actor, performer, and life of the party
- Looking for work in a growing field and company
- Interested in new, socially-responsible ways of doing business
- A cool person that kids, parents, and coworkers are gonna love to be around
Then this is an opportunity for you! Engineering For Kids a global education brand in the Halton area. The opportunity for growth is tremendous if you join the business in the early stage. This position could be promoted to program manager if performed well.
Part-time Lead/Assist Instructor Description
As an instructor teacher, you will be professionally trained on our curriculum and work closely with other instructors to facilitate programs. You will be responsible to understand the curriculum and get paid for that. Former experience presenting to a group is preferred. Also, prior facilitation or training skills would be a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Preferred)