Cannabis company in the Niagara Region that cultivates, processes and sells cannabis for recreational and medicinal purposes.
F1NE Cannabis is searching for someone to join their team as a Personal Assistant.
This position will be filled by someone who is trustworthy, reliable, and has a great ability to follow instructions without deviation.
- Product and vendor research and analysis
- Purchasing equipment and materials
- Picking up orders from suppliers
- Corresponding and following up via email and phone with partners, vendors, and suppliers
- Grocery shopping
- Preparing nutritious meals
- Mailing packages
- Cleaning and sanitizing facility and equipment
- Calendar organization and appointment set-up
- Making and confirming travel arrangements
- Record meeting notes
- Working irregular hours
- Working knowledge of nutrition
- Experience cooking
- Adept with Microsoft Office programs
- Computer literacy
- Has a G driver's licence and access to a vehicle
- Has access to a laptop
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Extensive attention to detail
- Flexibility to adapt to varying situations rapidly
Hourly wage is based on a combination of experience and qualifications and will range between $19-$25/hour.
If you meet the job qualifications and are interested in applying for the Personal Assistant position, please submit your cover letter and resume to this ad, and complete the Attention to Detail assessment that follows the application submission.
Industry: Agriculture and Extraction
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $19.00 to $25.00 /hour
- personal assistant: 1 year (Preferred)