Job # 2019-02V
Location: Vancouver, BC
RHN CPA (Reid Hurst Nagy, Inc.) is the place you can put down roots and become a part of a family. We are looking for just the right Client Services Accountant to call RHN home.
You love accounting and chose this profession not because of the number-crunching (though numbers are your first language), but because you love identifying and, more importantly, solving problems. You are empathetic to clients and can easily put yourself in their shoes – treating their business and finances with care. Whatever solution you offer, you have the client’s best interests in mind. You realize that accounting clients like to discuss financial and accounting solutions in plain English terms, so you save the accounting code words and acronyms for your fellow teammates instead.
You think variety is the spice of life and would love the opportunity to take ownership of any given client’s file and see it to its completion. Multitasking, making deadlines and keeping within budgets are part of your DNA.
You believe in your abilities and potential, and trust that a fast-growing and progressive Firm like RHN will be your vehicle to reach your maximum potential as a successful Public Practice accountant.
What Might be on Your Resume
- 2-4 years’ experience in Public Practice
- Audit and Tax experience
- Thorough knowledge in CAS, GAAP, ASNPO and ASPE, and proficient experience in Caseware and TaxPrep
- Dedication in ongoing professional development and self-advancement
Things You Might Do at RHN
RHN’s scope of service and client base are wide and diverse and RHN team members have the opportunity to diversify their experiences and skill sets. Team members will be assigned a variety of engagements available at their level, including T2, NTR, Review and Audit engagements.
You’ll Love What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with a diverse client base where no two days are the same
- Training and opportunities for growth
- Flexible work schedules around core hours
- Competitive salary with generous vacation leave
- Paid personal days
- Paid birthday day off after 6 months
- Life insurance & Long-term Disability
- Extended Health and Dental with Staff wellness spending account
- RRSP matching contributions after 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent