Highland Country Market has been serving fresh meat products for over sixty years. Our reputation for quality and selection brings in customers from all over. Due to this busyness, we are looking for store clerks to help stock shelves, serve customers, and do minor processing of products.
- Competitive wages
- Benefits (Life insurance, LTD, Health and Dental)
- Store Discount card
- Pension plan
- Cash handling
- Working in refrigeration conditions
- Keep area tidy
- Minor processing of product
- Lifting on average 50lbs
- We need full availability Monday through Saturday. Sundays are always off, along with the Sunday, you will be given either a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday off.
- Nine-hour shifts
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$15.50 per hour
We have installed plexiglass barriers between clerks and customers.
- Operate all aspects of the register, including cash and card transactions, scanners, and scales
- Maintain an accurate cash drawer, ensuring that all transactions are accounted for by the end of the shift
- Answer any customer inquiries, and use your knowledge of store layout and product content to give directions as needed
- Assist customers with bagging and carrying products as needed
- Maintain a clean work environment, keeping register clear for incoming customers
- Other duties as requested