VAC Developments Ltd is a growing Canadian Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Company in a clean, air conditioned facility and we are looking for Experienced CNC Milling Machinists.
We are Hiring for all Shifts:
- Day Shift
- Afternoon Shift
Please specify what shift you are looking for.
- Operate CNC equipment to machine parts as per our customer specifications.
- Perform daily machine set ups
- Accurately measure offsets.
- Inspect finished product and compare details to specs on drawings for conformance.
- Work in compliance to company AS9100 standard and operating procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ CNC Machining experience 3, 4, or 5 Axis Milling machines for metal products.
- Experience within the Aerospace manufacturing industry considered an asset.
- Machinist Certificate or related education preferred but not mandatory.
- Familiar with G.D. and T.
- Familiar with inspection tools
- Ability to be able to perform multiple daily machine set-ups.
- Industry competitive compensation package
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Annual safety shoe reimbursement,
Please note that due to the nature of our business, employment is subject to the Controlled Goods Program - Security Assessment
***No agencies please***
VAC Developments is an equal opportunity employer and would like to thank you for taking the time to submit your resume and to note that we will only contact those candidates who will be moving forward in the interview process.
VAC Developments is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. We ensure that our recruitment practices are supportive of this commitment.
Job Type: Full-time