This position includes a wide range of administrative functions and requires an individual with organizational skills who can function independently to coordinate the flow of information and provide direct support to the Vice President and CEO while managing the office on a daily basis.
Job Type / Category
- Develop and maintain office procedures and systems
- Email management
- Visitor management and support
- Answering and directing phones calls and messages to appropriate staff members
- Scheduling and calendar maintenance
- Arrange meetings, interviews, appointments etc.
- Record and prepare minutes for meetings, conferences etc.
- Expense report preparation
- Data entry for various tasks
- Filing and record keeping
- Preparation of materials, reports, presentations
- Manage retailer vendor portals
- Provide administrative support to other members of the senior management team
- Assist with event planning and execution, as needed
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Order and pick up office supplies and maintain inventory
- Flexible in work hours and required to perform other duties as required
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have 3-5 years of Administrative experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Office Management experience preferred
- BA in Communications or English or related experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- EDI and retailer vendor portal experience preferred
- Excellent communications (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and client relation skills and/or experience
- Basic accounting (will be using QuickBooks)
- Accounts Payable and Receivables experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to work under pressure, multitask, meet deadlines and work
- Flexibility and initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
Spa Dent is a global leader in the LED Light-Activated Dental products marketplace. We pioneered the introduction of Blue and Red LED light technology for in-office teeth whitening and introduced the first pre-filled in-office dual-arch whitening tray. Spa Dent was also the first in-office whitening product to incorporate Hydrogen Peroxide, Carbamide Peroxide and Xylitol in a teeth-whitening gel.
Spa Dent develops innovative tray designs, light technologies and product formulations to maximize oral health, simplify delivery, speed up the process for sensitivity free whitening.
Our in-office products include at-home whitening ensuring maximum results and no fade back with the first whitening gel designed for brush on application. We have the studies proving the safety of our in-office and at home gels.
With offices and warehousing in the United States and Canada and the ability to manufacture, formulate and test, we are also a leading private label manufacturer of oral care products.
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years (Preferred)