Centra Construction Group is Lower Mainland BC’s leading building envelope remediation and only employee-owned manufacturer, supplier and installer of vinyl windows and doors. As a culture, fundamentally we care about our people, relationships, and giving back to the communities.
Centra is looking for a hard working individual who shares our values, to join our shipping department as a night loader. Shift: 2:30pm – 11:00pm
What makes Centra an amazing place to call home and grow your career?
- At Centra you will Experience the Difference being part of an amazing culture that values Family, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Respect, Safety, & Teamwork
- We invest in our Ownersand strive to develop people to their true and full potential
- Growth & development, including trades schooling and specialized training
- Be part of the Centra Cares Foundationteam and become actively involved in community
- A competitive compensation and health care plan
- Most importantly, we care about our people
What’s the job?
This is a hands on job that includes order picking, stocking, loading and unloading Centra installation cube vans.
Job Tasks Required:
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Interested in a fast paced, and changing environment
- Moderately proficient with computers
- Accurately loading and unloading material/product from cub vans as per instructions.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the loading bay and cube vans
- Responsible for weekly inventory counts
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. independently
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Experience in a related labour role
- Forklift Ticket is an asset
- Occupational First Aid Certification a definite asset.
*Those without forklift or OFA certification will be provided training if necessary.
We would like to thank all candidates for applying, however only those selected for the interview process will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time