We are seeking experienced sales professionals who can produce excellent results. Candidates must have a demonstrated proficiency in prospecting and selling to new customers. To be considered for this role, candidates need to submit a resume and cover letter per the stipulations below. Candidates who do not follow the application instructions below will not be considered for the role.
We are looking for a top-notch, driven and successful candidate to sell PPE products. The territory is Ontario, and potential clients include all medical and aesthetic practitioners in the territory.
This is an outside sales job, utilizing a combination of email, phone/video calls and in-person visits where social distancing rules and practices allow. Outside sell is highly preferred, but not required.
Successful candidates do need to be capable of learning very quickly and generating sales results.
- Become technically proficient in company product.
- Prospect for new clients and leverage our existing client base for new product purchases
- Generate consistent and increasing monthly sales of company products
- Meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly, annual sales goals
- Represent the company at all times in a professional manner
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Up to 90% travel required, subject to social distancing practices post-COVID
- Demonstrated proficiency in external sales
- Experience developing relationships with customers
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in English, both verbal and written
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Must own a personal vehicle
This is a very demanding sales role with earning potential of well over $100,000 per year for a successful salesperson. Due to the uncertainty of market conditions at present, the job is Salary + commission, rewarding successful sales with significant commissions. When applying, candidates are required to submit a resume with their application, along with a cover letter outlining why and how they feel they will be successful in the role, and what specifically makes them a successful salesperson.
Send Cover letter and Resume to Email mentioned
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$100,000.00 per year
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- retail sales: 1 year (Required)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)