Why join our team?
HyLife is a global leader in food processing. Our vision is to be the best food company in the world. To achieve this, we need talented people like you to join our team. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate individuals, and we have an exciting new career opportunity located in La Broquerie (and surrounding areas), Steinbach, St. Pierre, St. Malo, Vita, Morris, Gladstone, Brunkild, for you to explore!
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Wage
- Vacation in the first year
- Benefits package – dental coverage, vision care, extended health care, & more!
- Potential incremental salary increases at 6 and 12 months in first year
- Secure, stable, and permanent full-time employment
- Employee Referral program – Minimum of $500!
- Free parking
- Company events
- And more!!!!
Your days will include:
- Carrying out feeding programs
- Weighing and sorting pigs for transport
- Washing & prepping empty rooms for animal entry
- Performing minor maintenance tasks & general farm duties
- Recognizing and treating livestock health issues
- Maintenance of livestock performance records
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed in this role, you must possess:
- A self-motivated attitude
- Good work ethic
- The ability to work well with others
- Availability to work rotating weekend shifts
- Minimum 1-year swine tech experience an asset
- Driver's License and transportation to work
- Culturally diverse – employ people from all over the world
- Fully integrated facility –Feed Mills, Barns, Transportation, and Production Plant
- 2500+ employees worldwide
- We Care about our employees, communities, customers, animals, and our environment
Ways to apply: Online at http://hylife.com/current-opportunities/HyLife has an accommodation process for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation during your employment because of a disability, please contact [email protected]. An HR representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and our accommodation policy can be forwarded upon request.We want it to be YOU! Come join our HyLife team.We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $38,480.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Manitoba: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Do you have a Driver's License ?
- Do you have a Reliable Mode of Transportation?
Work Location: In person