Move beyond the traditional scope of a Customer Service/Sales position by engaging the public and providing opportunities for individuals and businesses to actively participate in global giving programs.
We are a Customer Service/Sales team that works on behalf of one of the world’s largest organizations with domestic and global reach. Our professional objective is to transform customer education and engagement into secured monthly support for our campaign. We entrust our Customer Service Sales Representatives with the task of meeting with prospective customers to expand awareness, interest, and loyalty. Our primary objective is to facilitate our revenue growth through expanding on our customer relationships.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working team player with ambition, a goal-oriented mindset, and drive to perform. Unlike other entry-level Customer Service Sales positions, we offer our team a guaranteed base wage, as well as bonuses based on quality rather than performance. If you are drawn to a career in Customer Service or Sales and are interested in a rewarding, meaningful position, our team is the place for you.
We truly appreciate every application we receive, but will only be contacting suitable candidates to schedule an in-person interview. Thank you for applying!
Compensation and Perks:
- Guaranteed base wage, paid weekly
- Bonus structure in addition to base wage (no salary cap)
- Monday-Friday flexible schedules
- Management opportunities available
- Full, paid training provided
- Travel opportunities throughout North America, optional
- Welcoming office located in close proximity to public transit
- Transportation provided, if necessary
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous sales or customer service experience an asset
- Demonstrate high level of professionalism
- Able to inspire and motivate through engaging delivery
- Clear communication ability
- Confident working independently and cooperatively in teams
- Must be available a minimum of 3 weekdays per week (Monday-Friday)
- Result and goal-driven mindset
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge regarding our organization and campaign
- Recognize and adapt to changing market trends
- Identify and engage prospective customers
- Inside/outside sales
- Gather and report customer feedback
- Basic data entry
- Attendance at regular office meetings
- Commit to our training program and learning our sales techniques
- Educate customers and increase their brand awareness and interest
- Expand customer loyalty
- Secure long-term customer support via in-person only interactions (no cold calling)
- Direct marketing
- Check in with existing customers to offer ongoing support
Please note: 247 Recruitment Group is recruiting on behalf of a local organization with an office based out of Pickering. Qualified applicants will be contacted directly via email or phone by an Executive Recruiter from 247 Recruitment Group to schedule an in-person interview with our client. The interview will take place at our client’s office space in which successful applicants will be working from. 247 Recruitment Group does not charge candidates a fee or take any percentage of their salary as we bill our clients directly for our services. Thank you for applying!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time