- Minimum of 6 months Front Desk or Reservations experience considered an asset
- Team player
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including days, afternoons and weekends
- Ability to offer an outstanding level of customer service and recommending additional activities and upgrades.
- Strong oral/written communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Outgoing, strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to multi-task and troubleshoot in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer background in Microsoft Office
- Must be detailed orientated
The successful candidate will be responsible for the reception area at the Spa at White Oaks. Duties include greeting of all Spa guests, answering all incoming calls by using the guest name throughout the entire reservation, provide spa guests with detailed description of spa treatments, packages, services, facility features and hours of operations, accurately book, change or cancel spa appointments along with checking the guests into the computer system and charging for services performed.
Accessibility accommodations will be made for job candidates upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Employee assistance program
- On-site childcare
- On-site gym
- On-site parking