Do you love providing amazing customer satisfaction? Do you take pride in your work and always strive for excellence? Do you have an interest/passion for trees and shrubs? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would love to hear from you!
Order fulfillment staff are responsible for our high volume spring distribution of frozen seedling orders. Our order fulfillment team organizes and tracks warehouse inventory, fulfills orders, and coordinates with our shipping partners (primarily Canada Post), all while keeping a high level of accuracy and service. This position drives operational excellence which is a critical role in the ongoing success of TreeTime.ca
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day operations of the warehouse – filling orders, accurate and consistent completion of paperwork, etc.
- Work within our shipping quality control guidelines
- Maintain a clean and safe workplace
What you’ll need:
- Knowledge of warehouse procedures (order fulfillment, experience loading trailers, stock handling, etc)
- Strong problem solving skills
- The ability to work at -4C for the majority of each day
- The ability to lift as much as 50 lbs at a time (average box is 20-40 lbs)
- Proper packaging techniques to ensure seedlings arrive to customers undamaged - care and attention-to-detail are a must
- The willingness to be adaptable to variable weekly shipping volumes
- The ability to use a computer
- To be organized with a high level of accuracy
- To be comfortable working on your own, there are not a lot of chances to socialize
What you’ll get:
- Training and orientation
- Competitive pay
This position is from April to Mid-June.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour