Since 1998 the Terra-Opus Group has been providing quality and dependable commercial landscape maintenance services to a wide variety of clientele throughout the GTA. We are expanding once again, and are in search of dependable and motivated LANDSCAPE GARDENER to join our team. We truly believe that it is our employees that make the difference.
What we offer:
· We are looking to bring on the successful candidates immediately
· This position is not seasonal and provides 12 month/year round work
· A career in the landscape industry with a healthy work/life balance
· Multiple career opportunities for advancement within our organization as well as yearly continuing educational courses.
· Employee health benefit plan
· Competitive wages
· A highly detailed and professional work environment
What we are looking for:
· Dependable and motivated individuals with a strong attention to detail, who either have previous landscape gardening experience, or who are eager to learn the business.
· Ability to follow direction, work as a team and work independently as required.
· Full G class license is highly desirable, as is operating a pick-up truck with a large enclosed trailer; however these attributes are not mandatory.
· Ability to operate various pieces of lawn maintenance equipment is desirable, however not mandatory.
Please send us your resume or give us a call at 905-640-0884 if you feel our company is the right fit for your next career move.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Dental Care
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
In order to keep our staff healthy and safe we have strict COVID protocols in place, including mobile hand-washing stations, trucks and equipment are disinfected each morning, staff are screened as they report to work, etc.
- relevant : 1 year (Preferred)