SPECIAL NOTE\* The teams at NewAge Products Inc. are taking every precaution to ensure the health and safety of our employees and those that we interact with. Until further notice, all interviews will be held virtually, with arrangements made to accommodate your schedule and technology preference. Our teams continue to work under a Hybrid model, with the ease of having our North York office accessible for collaboration and/or quiet workspace. Successful candidates will complete virtual training and perform work remotely.
Headquartered in North York, ON, with employees in Canada, the US, China and India, NewAge is an industry-leading manufacturer and distributor of premium home improvement solutions.
Our products are sold through major online retailers such as Lowes, The Home Depot, Costco, Amazon, and Wayfair as well as our own e-commerce site. But what makes us unique is that we provide a truly cohesive customer experience, from free expert assistance designing and planning new spaces to delivery and professional installation.
Our collaborative, inclusive team atmosphere nurtures personal growth, career advancement and job satisfaction, as evidenced by our certification as a Great Place to Work in Canada and our 4.4 out of 5 rating on Glassdoor.
With tremendous pride, we continue to receive a growing number of industry accolades including over 75 unique product patents, awards for our team of expert designers, prominent ranking on the Profit 500 list of Canada’s fastest growing companies, and the naming of our founders to the Top 40 under 40 in Canada by BNN Bloomberg.
As our journey to becoming the preferred choice for premium home improvement solutions continues, we’re adding ambitious, driven, passionate members to our team who are inspired to be their best and ready to make a difference.
NewAge Products is presently seeking a Logistics Analyst to join our Logistics Team.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and tools to improve warehousing efficiencies across the supply-chain operation and DC network
- Analyze warehousing financial data to identify opportunities for cost savings, create forecast models, and improve KPI metrics
- Responsible for warehousing budget of 10 million annually and preparation of monthly financial reports for executive teams
- Define and manage multiple projects of varying size and complexity including problem definition, data gathering, complex modeling and scenario building, presentation and implementation.
- Research and evaluate new North American warehouse partners, through online research, networking, and calling potential partners
- Negotiate contracts with new and existing partners.
- Work in collaboration with cross functional teams to continually monitor 3pl warehouse partners and ensure performance SLAs, financial metrics, and contractual obligations are met
- Evaluate the success of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Audit monthly warehousing bills and dispute discrepancies
- Maintaining and updating the Shipping and Warehousing SOP
- Liaise with support personal at NewAge’s DC in California to improve processes and warehouse operations
- Act as a project manager for complex projects involving building/land purchases, long term financial analysis and NPV
- Preparation of an annual budget, monitors the budget on a monthly basis, and identifies variances in actual costs vs budgeted costs explains variances
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Finance on large projects requiring long year financial analyses
- Provide oversight and direction to the employees at the NewAge DC’s
- Long range planning of staffing levels and space utilization to account for growth and the changing profile of the business
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain logistics, data analytics, or similar experience required. Preference to BBA with specialization in Supply Chain Solutions.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in analysis of transportation, warehousing or manufacturing required.
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & effectively participate in a team environment
- Familiarity with the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations
- Experience in problem solving and utilizing financial concepts to forecast costs, create budgets, and account for the financial impact of decisions, Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Advanced data analytical skills are required including proficiency in Excel, VBA macros, Access, PowerPoint
- Experience with visual dash boarding, database query design in SQL, Tableau or Crystal Reports software is highly desirable
- Familiarity with SAP Business One or equivalent ERP systems
- Experience with Six Sigma or other Process Improvement Methodology valued
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience working within a distribution environment highly valued
- Salary and bonus is based on experience and highly competitive for the right candidate
- Benefits package
- An opportunity within a growing, fast-paced company, well established in its industry
- Fun! We celebrate successes, and hold special events to build strong teams.
How to Apply:
If you’re intrigued by job profile described above, we invite you to apply with your resume and cover letter illustrating how you would be an ideal fit with our team. We thank all interested candidates for applying, and will contact those who qualify for an interview. No phone calls please. Offers of employment are contingent on the successful completion of a thorough background check.
Headquartered in North York, Ontario, with employees in the US, China and India, NewAge is committed to being a trusted brand in the home improvement industry by offering unique products, exceptional value and a best-in-class customer experience.
As a company, our core values are to simplify the complex, respect the dignity of all people, operate with integrity and openness, recognize our responsibility to the team and take a customer centric approach to everything we do.
If you identify with these values, you could be a great fit and valued member of our team!
NewAge Products is an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusion and diversity. We provide employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require any accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time