TROES, established in Canada, is a leading innovative advanced energy storage technology company focusing on commercial, industrial and Micro-grid energy storage products and solutions. We are committed to creating a series of intelligent energy storage products and systems capitalizing on world-class research and development as well as via producing, collecting and analyzing cloud-based big data. Our mission is to realize high-efficiency energy storage, intelligent power compensation, fast power guarantees and virtual power supply, taking advantage of the green and smart energy revolution through our proprietary IINTELLIGENT SYSTEMS AND INTELLIGENT OPERATIONS (I&I).
We are looking for a youth Candidate to assist the Manager/CEO to oversee general office and accounting assignments.
Finishes assigned tasks and directed by the Employer, including, but not limited to, the following:
· Provide complete administrative support for CEO and over general office duties
· Responsible for external communication with clients either in English or Chinese
· Responsible for communication with Canadian and Chinese suppliers effectively
· Schedule and plan meetings with outbound resources representative
· Finish assigned projects in timely manner
· Assist with basic research and marketing strategy
· Prepare product presentation material and able to introduce our products to new clients
· Bilingual is required (Chinese and English)
· Residency status: Canadian Citizen/ Permanent Resident is required
· Must have bookkeeping or account background or experiences
· Better to have Photoshop skills
· Willingness to perform research tasks.
· Able to speak, listen, write and read English and Chinese.
· Punctuality, reliability and dependability.
· Ability to work cooperatively with the Employer and with other employees.
· Willing to learn new office software
· Good communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to accurately follow directions from the Employer.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality and to be worthy of the trust required to provide technical assistant to clients and other team members.
· Strong willingness to learn new knowledge.
Job Type: 6-8 months contract
Salary: $32,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $32,000.00-$35,000.00 per year
- Executive Assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Executive Support: 1 year (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19