We work in the exciting world of house flipping and income properties. You'll be working with a real estate investor who has been flipping and renting properties for over 15 years.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Remote Real Estate Administration Coordinator to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in the seamless execution of real estate transactions, ensuring that every deal is completed efficiently and accurately. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit strong analytical skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Gain invaluable experience in the real estate industry, learning from a seasoned investor.
- Be part of an energized, hungry growing team
- Get access to our library of exceptional audio books
- Work from your home
- Play a crucial role in the management of real estate transactions and processes.
- Update internal systems with contract and other details.
- Answer incoming calls
- Compile and send comprehensive documentation packages to sellers and buyers.
- Coordinate closing details and ensure seamless process.
- Manage communication with sellers, buyers, and other stakeholders.
- Liaise with property sellers and buyers to maintain effective communication and management of transaction coordination.
- Preparing necessary documents and facilitating their exchange.
- Confirming property closure and managing related documentation.
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously and prioritize them independently.
- Handle frequent interruptions and be able to switch back and forth between tasks quickly.
- Assist with marketing.
- Monday to Friday with occasional availability during evenings and weekends to accommodate company needs which may include resolving matters which could not be addressed during normal business hours.
- Proven track record in previous roles
- Have a remote quiet work environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong initiative, work ethic, sense of accountability and a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Willing to examine your strengths and weaknesses.
- Real Estate Transaction Coordinator experience is an asset.
- Connecting with people to coordinate seamless processes and transactions.
- thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, where every day brings new opportunities and obstacles.
- collaborating with a variety of professionals, from contractors to buyers and sellers.
- To be a resourceful problem solver who can adapt to unexpected situations and find creative solutions.
If we sound like a good fit for you, please follow the directions below.
1) Send us your Cover Letter and tell us why you think you are a fit for the position.
2) Send us your Resume
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M3C 2E8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (required)
- Administrative experience: 3 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON M3C 2E8