At Canadian College, our purpose is to provide students, staff, and stakeholders with a learning experience that combines internationally recognized credentials with authentic standards of excellence. Our instructors are industry professionals, many still active in their respective fields, who want to bring their expertise into the classroom and help students achieve their own career goals. We take pride in the programs we offer and in the talented people who work with us.
Canadian College is seeking qualified instructors who can commit to a 15-week term, starting September 7th, 2020 for the following programs/courses:
1-year Post-Graduate Certificates
International Business Management
- Legal Aspects of International Trade
- Global Business Environment
- International Market Entry and Distribution
- International Entrepreneurship
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Business Ethics, Environment & Society
- International Human Resource Management
- International Careers and Culture
- Independent International Business Project
Classes are taught once a week Monday-Saturday, in the morning, afternoon or evening, and can be scheduled to fit the instructor’s availability.
- 3 years of study related to the field (degree, advanced diploma or certificate)
- 5 years of work experience
- 3 years of teaching experience
- Teaching online experience preferably.
If you are interested, please indicate in your application the programs/courses that you would be interested in teaching.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35.00-$50.00 per hour
- work experience related to the field: 5 years (Required)
- teaching: 3 years (Required)
- of study related to the field (degree, advanced diploma or c: 3 years (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19